The fellowship sources listed below are available only for scientists who have completed a doctoral degree (Ph.D., M.D. or an equivalent degree). Generally, postdoc fellowships are limited to scientists who have finished their degree within 3 years prior to their application.
During the postdoctoral training the postdoc is generally required to work solely on a research project without additional employment. Under these conditions, the postdoc fellowship is tax-exempt.
Postdoctoral fellows from abroad should inquire for housing at University housing facilities because monthly apartment rental rates are quiet high in Israeli cities. Some of the university fellowships cover housing as well.
- University of Haifa Postdoctoral Portal
- Lady Davis Fellowships at the Hebrew University and the Technion to visiting professors, post-docs and doctoral students.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Post-doc at Tel Aviv University
- Post Doc fellowships at the Hebrew University
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the Weizmann Institute of Science