Postdoctoral fellowships in Israeli universities
The fellowship sources listed below are available for scientists who have completed a doctoral degree (Ph.D., M.D. or an equivalent degree). Generally, postdoc fellowships are limited to scientists who have finished their degrees within three years before their application.
During postdoctoral training, the postdoc is generally required to work solely on a research project without additional employment. Under these conditions, the postdoc fellowship is tax-exempt.
Postdoctoral fellows from abroad should inquire about accommodation at university housing because monthly apartment rental rates are quite high in Israeli cities. Some of the university fellowships cover housing as well.
- Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Excellence Fellowship Program in Israel for international researchers
- Lady Davis Fellowships at the Hebrew University and the Technion to visiting professors, post-docs and doctoral students.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Postdoctoral scholarships at Tel Aviv University
- Post Doc fellowships at the Hebrew University
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Azrieli International Postdoctoral Fellowship