Age distribution of confirmed COVID-19 infected
Source: Ministry of Health Reports.
- April 1, 2020: N=5,857 cases. Total N=6,168. Age of 311 cases not known.
- June 18, 2020: N=19,276 cases.
- July 15, 2020: N=38,426 cases.
- November 15, 2020: N=319,894 cases.
- December 31, 2020: N=418384 cases
CLICK one of the labels in the line below hides the graph for that label.
Comments: From April to November, the percentage of cases in older age groups (>50 years) decreased, while the percentage of younger cases (0-19 years) increased significantly. For the groups aged 30-49, the percentage of cases remains without a significant change.
Citation for the page
Hanukoglu, Israel. (2022, August 12). "Coronavirus COVID-19: Age distribution of confirmed cases in Israel". Retrieved from https://www.science.co.il/medical/covid-19/Distribution-age.php